EM-134 Extension Module must be connected to the RSD-U Resetting Device in order to handle the following RS Type chips:
In addition, existing customers who have purchased some of the obsolete now extension modules below and who have migrated to the new RSD-U Resetting Device can use them by plugging them to the EM-134 Extension Module in order to handle the following additional RS Type chips:
- RS-32 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-36
- RS-36 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-36
- RS-37 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-37
- RS-38 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-38
- RS-42 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-44
- RS-44 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-44
- RS-45 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-45
- RS-46 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-46
- RS-53 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-53
- RS-57 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-57
- RS-76 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-76
- RS-85 Type chips, by using EM-134 + EM-44
Take advantage of the "22-in-1" style EM-134 Extension Module and handle 22 RS Type chips!
The RSD-U Resetting Device allows you to reset not only our Replacement Chips but also OEM or 3rd Party chips where thechnology permits by means of CDF resets. Most of the OEM and 3rd Party chips are resettbale many times by our Resettable Resetting Device. The RSD-U Device can check every OEM and 3rd Party chip and report whether it is resettable or not. In case it is resettable the RSD-U Device can reset it by means of low cost CDF resets, allowing you to reload instantly your used chips at the Lowest Cost saving you valuable Time and Money! For those OEM or 3rd party chips that are not resettable we have always available Replacement Chips that are resettable for unlimited number of cycles by means of low cost CDF resets.
Our Inovative Technology offers the most economical solution for remanufacturers all over this world. By having EM-134 Extension Module with RSD-U Resetting Device, you can lower significantly the cost of single reload while reseting your chips instead of buying replacement ones.
Look in our Catalog at the product page of any chip to find out what RS Type it is and what devices and extension modules are required to handle this type chip and whether the OEM or 3rd Party chip is resettable by our RSD-U Resetting Device.
Note that any order of a RSD-U Resetting Device and/or any Extension Module is subject to a minimum quantity requirements for CDF resets to be purchased in the same order.